Our Involvement with Petals Care
Petals Care Centre (owned by the PETALS TRUST) was established in 2014 by founding member, Christine Coelho. It provides a secure facility for elderly men and women who are destitute, to enjoy peace and independent living within a safe environment.
Their latest residential premises in Riviersonderend were purchased in 2016 and accommodate 16 residents who:
- suffer from dementing illnesses;
- are destitute from families;
- need access to proper personal care;
- suffer from sensory or physical disabilities;
- are victims of domestic violence.
It is our joy to manage the financial statements for Petals Care Centre, absolutely free of charge.